Bridging Finance is one of the most useful property finance products, offering short term funding when speed is critical. Home Capital Wealth clients can rely on our significant expertise in this area for their real estate requirements. This type of finance is always secured on UK property and supports numerous scenarios including:
- Using value of existing property to purchase a new one before the existing property is sold, useful where the chain may have broken down to due to sale falling through.
- Purchasing a property at auction
- Purchasing a property that is not mortgageable
- Securing land or property before planning is granted
- Development / Refurbishment
- Short term capital requirements
- Paying unexpected tax bill
Key Features of Bridging Finance:
- Loans from £50,000 to £30,000,000
- Interest Only
- Interest Rolled up or Retained
- Loans secured on multiple securities
- Rates from 0.45% per month
- No early repayment charges
- Proof of income not required in many cases
- Term from 1 to 24 months
- Regulated and Un-Regulated loans
Development finance is funding for either a new building project or comprehensive renovations. Schemes can include house builds of various sizes, building blocks of flats, and converting an existing property. It works for residential, commercial and mixed-use property. Funding can be secured to assist for example in the purchase of a site or office blocks to be converted to flats then It is typical for works to be funded in stage payments. Development finance can also be used to cover renovation or restoration costs on property before a developer can recover them by selling or renting it. This type of finance is very specialist and direct communication with lenders is vitality important Home Capital Wealth has the experience to ensure our clients secure the best solution.
Key Features of Development Finance include:
- Loans up to 65% of GDV (This can increase depending on the experience of the client.)
- Funding 100% of build costs
- Interest roll up
- Single unit and multiple unit projects
- Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use schemes
- Term up to 24 months
Second Charge Mortgages
There are instances where clients will want or need to release equity from their home or investment property and a second charge mortgage can be useful in these cases where a remortgage is not practical or possible. The second charge market is not straight forward and our extensive experience in this area supports our clients in obtaining a suitable facility where:
- Capital raising is required on Buy to Let property without the time to secure a re-mortgage.
- Existing mortgage has expensive Redemption penalties.
- Existing mortgage has a competitive rate that client does not want to lose but needs to raise capital.
- Client has adverse credit acquired after they took out their existing mortgage and this is preventing securing a re-mortgage.
- Client wants to pay off additional capital raised before they pay off their existing mortgage.
- Has an interest only first mortgage.
- Wants to borrow for a term beyond normal retirement age.
A commercial mortgage is for those clients who are purchasing property or remortgaging property already owned but are more complex than a standard buy to let mortgage can provide.
These mortgages demand a greater understanding of the borrower and property type which need to be presented to lenders in this market with clarity and expertise in detailing the facts for their consideration.
Home Capital Wealth can support:
- Applications to individuals, Limited Companies UK registered and Offshore structures, LLPs and SIPPs
- Loans secured on Office Blocks, Industrial Units, Retail Space, Semi – Commercial, Holiday Lets
- Properties let on a short-term basis not traditional ASTs
- Company applications with 1 years Accounts
- Owner Occupied premises